Friday, May 22, 2009


AIR FORCE ROCKS. So i'm pretty stoked about my job. Today I completed 2 weeks - 1 week of orientation, 1 week of....ummm... work. So I'm on a three person team.....Me, hmm maybe i should change the names to save the innocent. so its Me,..Delores.. and Vinny. Ahhh Delores. Brings back good memories huh Kendra. So its a good time. I have taken a million strengths, colors, and personality tests. I think it woudl benefit us all to know all about me. So here we are. I am a predominate Green, with a splash of blue and gold...so cute....and my top 5 strengths are Relator, Arranger, Deliberator, ummm dang now I forgot the other two.... maybe i'll remember. Anyways - here's an idea of my talent as an Arranger. "... When faced with a complex situation involving many factors, you enjoy managing all of the variables, aligning and realigning them until you are sure you have arranged them in the most productive configuration possible. In your mind there is nothing special about what you are doing...But others, lacking this theme, will be in awe of your ability." Yes you read that right, AWE. I thought that was AWESOME. HAHAHA. So yes, I'm excited about my job. Basically if Organizational Development Consulting sounds to confusing, we basically train management how to be better managers. Hopefully willingly:) Are you any of you asking yourself where I got the qualifications for this job? Please let me know if you figure it out.

No comments: