Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bought a House







Forgot to mention I bought a house. Honestly, i'm still more excited about Mexico, but I figured I should update a little. At the moment, I haven't really done anything to it except organize the living room and start to tear up the upstairs bathroom. Eh haven't gotten very far - i'll see if I have any before and now pics. But its really nice to be out of that moldy, tiny apartment and I am excited to learn how to improve some stuff here and there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There will always be projects -- in looking at the bathroom -- haven't figured out what you took out yet -- my memory is dim of the whole picture.
Mom

MelissaS said...

Congrats on the new place Karyn!

Stephanie said...

I like that better already :) Here is that link I told you about with all the bead board stuff: http://www.theletteredcottage.net/