Monday, January 24, 2011

Hmm, start at the bottom

sorry about the order of these - pics should have probably come after the intro. But I don't know if i can change it. I think I need blogging lessons from Stephanie.
But this first week has gone by fast - and relatively relaxing. We are figuring out the ways of Max, feeding, sleeping and really just being lazy. Breast feeding is going well if not slightly painful. I am so grateful for all the gifts and support we have gotten. I didn't know how grateful i was until we started using the things we received. My friend Nicole made us dinner, Jessica took the dog for the first week, which was priceless. Friends from home dropping things off....its wonderful to be able to share what is the best thing in our world with those we love. And just everyone checking on us has made me notice again what great people I have surrounding me. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do fun to see the pictures - and thank you for updating your blog -- keeps me a little closer. Love the "basketinet" It works!!

Anonymous said...

He's so tiny in that car seat -- cutest hat --