Saturday, March 26, 2011

SO this will be quick because it has taken me 6 hours from opening this post to actually getting it done.....this was one of 5 projects this last week. this is the one that was the longest in the waiting and i can't believe erick finished it in 4 days.....unfortunately i don't have before before pictures of how the room was before i painted it red....but we finally decided the red wasn't exactly what we wanted...although red is fabulous. and very happy. so we (erick) painted it green and erick put up all the wainscoting, baseboards adn chair rails....I LOVE IT. it is so happy and awesome.....never fear color.






2 comments:

MelissaS said...

I LOVE that shade of green and the wainscoting. I, so, wish I had wainscoting in my house. Looks great, awesome job (Erick).

Anonymous said...

It is so pretty and the wainscoating does look great. Erick can come to my house anytime :D