Sunday, January 25, 2009







So I debate on whether I should share my joyssss or my frustrations. But since my current moral frustration with the current business associates is really long and drawn out - I'll just stick to my really fabulous new fruit paintings!!!! Unfortunately, I seem to be increasingly anal about quality and when the 2 new paintings came and they are so much better than then the top two that I already had, now i want to buy those ones again so that the quality will all match!! Wasteful yes. Necessary........most likely. I went to Chris Hodgson's farewell today - it was good. Aunt Kerri, Sheryl and Lanny, David and Deb were all there. Hasta luego

2 comments:

Milenko said...

Karyn, from my view I can't really see much of a difference if that helps. Your kitchen wall looks fresh and yummy. And the pictures were well picked out and are hung up nicely on the wall too. Good job, girl!

Boualay said...

Hey, it's me not Milenko. Sorry about that. I forgot I logged in with his name. He doesn't blog or even comment. He just does email :)