Friday, March 13, 2009


So as I'm reading other peoples blogs, I realized that I have neither children or pets....or really anything except school right now. And since I am NOT going to put pictures of my textbooks on this blog, I had to hunt for the changes in my life that I could blog about. And that brings me too........du du duhhhhhh.... HOME DECOR! Oh my gosh are you so excited?! Ok not really, but I"m really do love home decor and like to spend my spare time watching HGTV Spice My Kitchen and shopping for the ideal kitchen. Shout out to Jessica Balls. You're my idol. Someday I'll have my perfect kitchen.....but until then, I have a new wall decor. Nothing too large I supposeeee, but I'd like to welcome Leaf to the house. I have a frame in process that i'm excited about - my friend Laurie made the frame herself awhile ago and I stained it and now I"m putting a quote on it but decopaged? pictures, but somehow I got back to Utah missing like 8 letters for the quote -- so if Stephanie is reading this, I need m, i, m, a, u, e, e in Jasmine, I think size 3?

2 comments:

Brady and Jess said...

Thats right....what does the perfect kitchen look like??? Ahhhh some day! Glad to see an update...

Stephanie said...

I will try to get those letters for you... I don't have the jasmine cartridge--My mom still has it though. Were those ones with the black vinyl?