Saturday, August 15, 2009

So its been awhile. I kind of think that nobody is reading this -but really, its titled Clarisesworld, so I guess I'm the one that counts right? So i guess I thought to blog because yet again - I am dying my hair! And this time I remembered to take before, during and after photos. Well its not after yet. But here is what it looked like before - if anyone can solve the mystery of why my hair fades to this dirty blonde with about 2 inches of roots at my natural color, i'd be fascinated to know. It never just grows out in one color....anyways. So of course, i'm bored and avoiding homework( more on that misery later) so I'm dying the majority one color and just leaving some wisps of the blondeish stuff. Now, the wisdom of doing it this weekend, 2 days before my first business trip - or TDY as they say in teh Air Force (i'm refusing to acquiese to the anonym mania of the AF) - so who knows who i'll be when I show up for the flight on Monday. And yes, I"m stoked. We are spending the whole week in fabulous downtown.....DAYTON OHIO. I"m super excited. I think any bsiness trip is really all fun and like 2 hours of business. Coolio. So here's the pics. These are my before and current......

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We are reading your blog, so keep posting!! I am posting some pictures from our Washington trip on our blog pretty soon. Wish you could have come down :( You are welcome to come visit us in ALabama anytime.