Sunday, August 23, 2009

Road Less Traveled.....

So i went for a hike this weekend. I'm trying really hard to figure out ways to get exercise that isn't just going to the gym. And by trying, I mean today was my first successful implementation. It was a beautiful day so I decided to go up to Donut Falls. I did this hike maybe 5 or 6 years ago?? by myself, some day that I had a few hours to kill through the valley...random i know but that's how it was. Anyways. So you hike up to these falls and then you can hike up the waterfalls. At least you could 5 years ago. No longer. Looks like some collapse happened and it was unhikeable. And by that I mean I was scared I would slip and fall and be left up there with a broken leg and no one would find me. So I hiked up, looked at the falls, walked in the water and went back. However, I did go exploring on some unbeaten paths....and by that I mean it didn't have a Trail This Way arrow.....


No comments: