Saturday, September 5, 2009

Growing up.

I have to share this real fast - because I've been trying to make this for 12 years and I have finally done it. Adulthood is mine. I made the best pan of German Pancakes this morning EVER. Ok, so Mom is still probably better - but I don't know. I even made them with wheat flour (White Whole Wheat Flour- King Arthurs. Check it out). but its a little thcker than mom's...anyways. The issue is that you can't just make an individual batch (there are many variables in that equation - take my word it just doens't work out) so I have more than half left....and everyone knows that reheated German Pancakes is unacceptable...so I might be forced to walk around my complex and try and sell them like the Corn on the Cob Lady.....Hodgson's will appreciate the genius and gravity of this moment....

2 comments:

MelissaS said...

Mmmmm! German pancakes are a favorite around here as well.

Anonymous said...

I love german pancakes! Never have tried with WW flour though...yum! :)