Sunday, August 1, 2010

BW

So I want to share on my new favorite spa treatment. The Brazilian Wax. Yes, I know many of you may, WHAT? or WTF as misty likes to spout, but yes. I have survived my first Brazilian wax and i must say, I'm a fan. Now since it may not be something some or any of you are familiar with, let me just say No, it is not my favorite as in 'Ooooh what a great spa and facial treatment' favorite. But in exceeding of expectations and results, I must say Yes to Brazilian Waxes. Thank you to my friend Nicole for talking me through the experience and giving me the expectation of greatness that pushed me to jump. Now, if by favorite some of you are thinking ' Oh that must means it didn't hurt'. no my naive followers, the actual process was slightly uncomfortable if never really painful.....BUTTTTTTT the AFTERMATH was what I would call shockingly tortuous. As I thought she was about to put another strip of wax on near the end, I double over it shrieking burning pain of the alcohol!!! that she had just dumped on me. And by dumped, i mean gently wiped. But seriously. What they don't tell you. But i am here to tell you. Waxing- yes. Alcohol -Never ever ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh you brave girl! :)