Friday, August 27, 2010

My New Project

So the greatest but not necessarily latest thing in my life is these beautiful ultrasounds....or more specifically the baby in the ultrasounds:D. He is a little boy and I can only imagine he will look exactly like his daddy - the good-looking guy in the picture below, Erick Cortez. And for now, the baby with what I bet will be a huge head, is Dominick Cortez. For now. Who knows. I am 20 weeks on monday and just barely starting to show. still not really in clothes, but my waist is getting thick and the baby is almost to my belly button. I, and we, are very excited and hoping to feel more pregnant every day - i've had a great go of it, no sickness, just fatigue. Anyways. Due date is around the second week in January and i'm anxious as all get out to see him. Wish us luck and health :D

4 comments:

MelissaS said...

Karyn!!! Congratulations friend! What an exciting time in your lives. A baby! Eeek! Awesome.
Big headed or not, for sure this baby D is going to be adorbs. You are so lucky you have no morning sickness (I get it for nine months)--I hope that continues for you.
Congrats again!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe you're having a baby!!! That's so exciting and boys are awesome... Although I wish you would have told me :) Lunch sometime?

Stephanie said...

Fun pictures, we are so excited that you are having a boy!! I went and pulled out our boy stuff today to start sorting through the stuff you might want :) I am missing some boxes with the 0-6 month sizes, which would probably be the most useful to you. They are at one of the parents--hopefully I can find them to send with your Mom on Friday!

Anonymous said...

I am so very excited for you and know the feeling of anticipation to see your little one in person!! Can't wait to see more pics!