Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas 2010


So I pulled out the Christmas decor that I have been hauling around with me for years, 4-5 apartments and never actually getting a place to put them up. I go out every year after christmas and buy a little bit each year. So it was like Christmas all over again pulling out the decor I've never used. And I got a tree! Which I think is just a bit enormous for my living room - which I was not even considering when I bought it. Then of course the trial of the lights....and as Stephanie found out, these new 'warm' and 'cool' white lights are slightly weird. Both of them actually. I was thinking the warm was the equivalent of the old-school ones but no. So that is my tree for now. I really dig the star. 10.00 at Wal-mart. I really love Christmas but am kind of bummed that I really don't have any Christmas music to play since my laptop broke with all my music on it....but I fill the void. It will be a sad day this year since I can't go to Washington, but I am excited at the same time to play Santa Claus to me and my Erick. In fact, santa bought me a purse yesterday :D Although I think Santa Claus should have maybe let me in on how expensive filling a stocking can be....I don't think I was prepared.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great -- but what purse did Santa buy you -- remember we have to have all the options open when gift buying at this time of year !! :D Mom

Brady and Jess said...

Looks AWESOME! Too bad I'm sick and can't come visit.....

Stephanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the decorations!! I hope Santa is tall enough to reach your stockings :)