Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Over the edge....

So I think I got a pretty cool engagement. Over the Memorial Day weekend, we went to Mesa Arizona to visit some family of Erick's. On the way back, we stopped at the Grand Canyon which was cool anyways. So Erick kind of went off by himself (details unnecessary) so I went looking for him at one of the view points. We ended up on the rim of the Grand Canyon and he took the ring out and got down on one knee. It was very sweet and we are planning on getting married on the weekend of the most important holiday. And I am of course talking about Columbus Day. It will be in Washington and we are very excited. Mostly for the cake. I love wedding cake.

White. Sun. Diamonds. Bad combo

4 comments:

MelissaS said...

Karyn! Congrats!!! How exciting and it all went down at the Grand Canyon to boot! You will be a beautiful bride! Can't wait.

Brady and Jess said...

vampire!

Marissa said...

I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations! ...and that is an AWESOME way to get engaged. Good job Erick. All my love...Celine (or Barbara, I really should get a name tag...I can never remember.)

Lindsey said...

Yay! Congratulations!