Friday, June 17, 2011

5 Month Max

Max is going strong and 5 months already. I really love just chillin with him. He is getting some attitude now though. He has figured out how to throw himself feet first out of his bouncy seat...we have found him face down on the ground pretty regular now. He has turned over...once. He just doesn't seem too interested. But he also stands up really well and actually takes steps while holding our fingers. Sleeping is still an issue - 5 months is starting to catch up to me. So I think we will make that more of a conscious effort now to get him to sleep more than 3 1/2 hours a stretch....starting feeding him some rice cereal about 2 weeks ago and he loves eating it. Just can't figure out if its helping keep him full at night...oh well. its really cute to feed him. My favorite things right now are bath time and getting to watch him wake up.



Wanting to put everything in his mouth....


Obviously anything will do...




1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't seen his picture in several weeks & he looks all grown up...where is that little baby? So cute!