Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Santa Run 2011

My first 5k! ANd it was probably the funnest....I was needing some motivation to get me back to the gym so I decided a public display of my running prowess might be just the thing. So I found this 5k for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was hilarious. The suits came with the registration adn there were over 900 Santas!! I finished in my first, and personal best time, 33:54. It was cold, fun and a great motivator. I'm thinking if this doesn' texist in Washington, when I eventually make it back...I'm bringing it with me. Good times.





2 comments:

MelissaS said...

Love the Santa suit! Congrats on finishing your race!

Marissa said...

Love it, love it love it! I'm so proud of you! The next time you want to run a 5k I'd love to do it with you!