Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Note to Self

So I have been in my houe coming on two years. Yes that is right. And here I thought I knew most of its deep dark secrets. So a few weeks ago I decided to put up Christmas decor, which meant I had to clean everything first. So Erick starts with the ceiling fans adn something, something that i've never felt before, makes me take the vent cover off the wall vents and clean them. Oh I remember, I saw a pen stickign out. Whatever it was, I reach my hand down the vent and think, Oh there is something down here....little did I know that a fake snake, a few tires, a necklace, a gumby toy and the entire Big Wheels collection were all, I'm sure, 'in safe keeping' for some 4 year old that got suddenly moved before he could take his stash. Lesson learned..You should always check your vents.
I swear that all came out of ONE vent.





3 comments:

MelissaS said...

That is a crazy amount of stuff. I wonder if the little boy even remembered all that stuff was down there?

Brady and Jess said...

AWESOME!!!! Look at all the new toys for max!!!!

The Kogans said...

Well clean it all up and Max has got quite the score!