Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Gone....

Well as I've seen other's posting on their 2011 year, I have been thinking the last few months on what a great year this was. Maybe it all comes in years. A great year or a bad one. So that when its gone, its time for the next. Max was born 1/16/11, my dad got a liver 3/2/11, mostly great stuff all summer, wedding 10/8/11 and a great great christmas with family 12/25/11 :) I really liked this year and it was full of *cue baby crying* great moments. Makes you remember that wonderful things do happen....I don't have pics of Christmas (camera is in WA Mother) but here are some highlites from the year.....here's to working on 2012 to be just as great.

Pregnant. I promise I was pregnant. 9 months in fact.


This is my only proof that we drove to Minnesota right before my dad got his transplant. Rochester bound.





Nice job 2011. Nice job.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I agree...2011 was pretty dang good. But I'm sure yours upped mine by a couple events. Happy birthday a little early to Max! Looking forward for the blog of birthday #1! Love ya Rynni!

MelissaS said...

2011 was indeed a good year for you guys! Congrats agains on all your happenings!

ps--as you mentioned your camera was in WA, I will assume you were there for Christmas. I am so jealous. Sometimes I miss that there lil' town, and I for sure miss getting all together with you, Amy, and Erin. Good times.

Anonymous said...

So agree -- Nice job 2011 !!