Sunday, January 29, 2012

First Birthday

We finally got a computer that works and here's a little taste of Max's first birthday. Sorry if its slightly detail-less and anti-climatical, but we just had another 'first' that i will post. and not a great one. Although slightly expected. Anyways.. HIs birthday. Very good. Max got a sweet shirt from his Aunt Kendra, a few cars, a toothbrush (from his practical and boring Mom) an outfit from my coworker Deb and an awesome ball from little Graham. I made him a spcie cake that he loved and we ate a coconut cake that wasn't so great. Maybe I should just realize that DQ ice cream is superior and I cannot compete.

The number one was my crowning start. Homemade stencil with glitter given to me by Aunt Judy. Everyone has a part.
Friend Graham and Lindsey. They made it a great party.
Had to make Max taste the cake first so he knew he wanted to destroy it.
Done and Done.

No comments: