Monday, February 4, 2013

Ready for baby


 We are counting down! So I'm posting my last few months of pregnancy pics.  Funny how i feel so much bigger than I look. Although i am much bigger than with Max.  I think the fact that I can't fit in any clothes and I eat bread and cookies by the pound make me feel very large. I'm not generally uncomfortable - my feet and hands are swelling a little and I'm tired alot. Definitely ready to not be working anymore.  But all in all I'm doing great.  Hoping everything goes well and preparing for worst-case scenario - V-day baby.  I am making lock down preparation to make sure she is NOT born on Valentines Day. You know, the really important things.


 This is 32 weeks
 34 weeks
 34 weeks - more attitude :)
 38 weeks.  The break between 34 and 38 came with about 4 batches of cookies and 2 loaves of homemade bread.....i'm nervous about the next two weeks

No comments: