Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2 Years for Max!!

Max turned 2 almost  a month ago!  and now as I see my niece's birthday blog, I realize I may have gipped him out of birthday gifts - but i had convinced myself that Max didn't even know about presents nor does he show much interest in opening them (although i was proved wrong by Aunt Judy, grandma Hodgson adn Grandma Ketchum's gifts :S).  So I bought him balloons. That is it.  We went to Fred Meyer, and he thought those were the coolest thing and played with them for days.  The cake was soooo much better this year than last.  Last year I was going for some sugar-free, cocounut something or other i think.  This year, it was a box vanilla cake with whip cream and strawberries inside and strawberry yogurt whip cream frosting.  It was deliiiiccciouss. And my big boy is starting to rattle off his words...I did get him (later) 2 more Signing Time videos which he just loves. He signs 'Train' and 'Play' so well.  He is saying 'help me, all done, cheese, agua, star, shoes, mouse' and rambling with a bunch more i'm sure I just don't understand.  He is such an awesome kid and I love this stage where he is so active and curious. Can't wait to bring Baby Girl home and get her up to speed and running with him!

 Max got his own Individual strawberry cake of course. He LOVED it.




1 comment:

Marissa said...

Isn't it crazy how 2 years have flown by?? He is adorible! I'm excited to hear about the arrival of his little sis! Love ya!